.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, February 27, 2006

 

DovBear joins the GOP?

You know the administration, and the GOP, masters of the negative. Attack ads and ain't. You know Kerry ain't really patriotic. ain't any empathy. ain't any compassion. ain't any lust. ain't any straight talk. and, most important, ain't any soul! DovBear has joined this group!http://dovbear.blogspot.com/2006/02/soul-silliness.html
How could he, you ask? Good question! Wake up, DovBear, before it's too late!


Ain't a Soul Man
Originally performed by Sam & Dave in 1967, the song made it to # 2 on the top 40 chartsRemade in 1979 by The Blues Brothers, it made it to # 14 on the charts &
Remade for DovBear in 2006 by Eliyahu. We love ya' man – really, you got a great soul!

Comin' to ya, like a brainy toad,
Neurons firin', logic loads.
And when you get it, you got somethin',
So don't worry, cause I'm comin'.

Ain't a soul man, I'm brainy toad.
Not a soul man. just a brainy toad.
Got what I got, the hard way,
And I'll make you better,
each and every day,
So honey, don't you fret,
Cause you ain't seen, nothin' yet.
Ain't a soul man, just a brainy toad.
Not a soul man. I'm a brainy toad.

I was brought up, on love canal.
Learned how to argue, before I could eat.
I was educated, but not at Woodstock .
"Cause when I start thinkin', I just can't stop.

Ain't a soul man, just a brainy toad.
Not a soul man. I'm a brainy toad.
Well grab a rope, and I'll pull you in.
Give you logic, and argue you down. YEA YEA YEA YEA

Not a soul man, I'm a brainy toad.
Yea I'm a brainy toad. Brainy toad.
Ain't a soul man, I'm a brainy toad.
Not a soul man. Yet I win again.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?